As a new member, not only are your provided with a membership that allows for unlimited workouts and access to a “life support specialist”, you’re also provided with our 42 Day Detox Meal Plan to keep the inflammation in your body low, and your energy high! Next time you’re wondering what you should cook for dinner, give this recipe a try!
Grilled Chicken With Roasted Sweet Potato Chunks
1 Serving: 46.5g Protein, 39g Carbs, 28.5g Fat
- 187.5g raw chicken breast
- 225g raw pineapple
- 300g raw zucchini
- 22.5 coconut oil
- 3 tbsp chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅜ tsp dried basil
- Prepare the zucchini: Cut the zucchini in half and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare pineapple: Cut pineapple into 1” chunks.
- Prepare chicken: Cut the raw chicken into 1” cubes. In a skillet, heat up 22.5g coconut oil, add the chicken, dried basil, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Put it all together: Into the skillet add the zucchini, pineapple, and chicken broth. Saute until warmed through and the zucchini is slightly golden. Enjoy!